Oils 101: How Do Essential Oils Work
At Plant Juice Oils®, we believe in developing products with purpose that harness the medicinal properties given to us by Mother Nature. Through our innovation, we have developed optimized formulations with essential oils and essential oils infused with broad spectrum CBD.
The goal is to provide products that help you live a more balanced life.
What Do I Need To Know About Essential Oils?
What Do I Need To Know About CBD?
At Plant Juice Oils®, we are huge advocates of incorporating CBD oil into an everyday wellness routine:
- Plant Juice broad spectrum CBD oil is not only wonderful for specific ailments; it is also fantastic for everyday wellness.
- Plant Juice broad spectrum CBD oil has ZERO trace amounts of THC, which we refer to as CBD dominant.
- Plant Juice broad spectrum CBD oil will not make you feel high or “stoned.”
- Plant Juice broad spectrum CBD oil is CO2 extracted from industrial hemp Sativa plants creating a full spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes minus THC.
- Plant Juice broad spectrum CBD oil is NON GMO, organic and cruelty free.
- Plant Juice broad spectrum CBD oil has a mild, smooth taste for easy everyday use.
The human Endocannabinoid System is packed with receptors throughout the body, including the brain. These receptors are called CB1 and CB2, which are involved in a series of internal biological processes that regulate our mood, sensations of pain, our appetite, and our memory – just to name a few.
Ultimate Body Relief
Significant Medicinal Benefits
CBD is a natural cannabis compound that has significant medicinal benefits. By blending our organic Broad Spectrum CBD (containing zero trace of THC) with our powerful essential oils, we have created the ultimate CBD and Essential oil blends on the market for relief in everyday ailments.
Suggested Dosing For CBD
Everyone has a unique chemistry, making the correct dosing of CBD individual as well. We suggest starting low with 5-10 drops total (12.5 – 25 mg) spread through the day for a few days. You will drop the oil under your tongue and wait 90 seconds before swallowing.
Observe and monitor the effects and adjust accordingly until you find your personal sweet spot. As you monitor, keep in mind that the effects of orally administered CBD can last for four hours or more. But the onset of the effects is much slower (30 – 90 minutes). Overall, less is more when it comes to CBD:
- Plant Juice CBD oil is 1,350 mg / 30 ML / 1 FL oz.
- 1 drop = 2.5 mg of CBD